Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where, oh where has my little blog gone?

I mean, I guess it's cool that I haven't blogged in about 2 weeks...

Anywho, I had a band concert tonight... Ya know, those dreadful high school things? Yeah. Well. While I was there I came up for something that I could do with this blog! It won't be every post but it will happen every now and again... I'm going to make up stories about everyday events BUT make them exciting by making the main character an AWESOME panda (because pandas are adorable and awesome)! I think I'm going to name him Toasti the panda. Just because I can name him whatever I want and you people (if there even are any people reading this) can't do anything about it! I CONTROL THIS BLOG! YES. Anyway... hm... That's my story.

I was hoping to finish this post sometime soon but I started it on Thursday... it's Monday...
My weekend got eaten up (om nom nom) by Fiddler on the Roof AKA the show i was in with the choir at the 1st Presbyterian Church in my town.
But despite that fact i still actually want to write random weird stories about a Panda :D I think that would be awesome...

Aaaaaand in order to prevent this post from being all weird with a bunch of different topics, I'm going to post this and then maybe write another post right now. Kay byyyye non existent readers!

Just kidding, I'm probably not writing something else tonight... Tomorrow maybzeee?

No comments:

Post a Comment