Saturday, April 10, 2010

Blog-eriffic

I'm so indecisive... I made two blogs before this in the course of a day... and I kept wanting to change them. So now, here it is, here's ROSE! Sorry wait... Gypsy reference... I meant to say "here's the (hopefully) final take"

This was my 1st post on my blog and i didn't want it to disappear forever so yeah... it sounds really stupd and corny because it is really stupid and corny.


Okay. First blog. Let's do this thing.

So i figured I'd write about something relatively interesting (at least to me) in this blog of mine. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do though, so, until i figure out something cool, I'm just going to post random things and hope it interests some people. Unfortunately, I might never actually think of something to constantly post about, but it's whatevs, randomness will have to suffice.

But anyway, I kind of really want to have some sort of totally awesome, fun to read, popular blog. I want to do something interesting and that requires dedication or creativity. Something that might inspire even just one person to do something interesting or creative, too. Hopefully I'll be able to figure something out... Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see.





WOOOOOOOOOOH

3 comments:

  1. Kevin,
    I think that it is great that you blog. Although your posts are virtually meaningless, it means something to me that you feel no pressure to write about what is on your mind. Something I really envy about blogs is the informality and the impromptu aspects of them. I have always wanted to write a blog and share it with people, but have never had the courage. Although I continue to write, I never have had the balls (sorry if that's vulgar) to post on the internet, something so public. I am impressed that you have had the will power to post your blogs of nothingness and continue to post, regardless of the struggles that you face to decide what you would like to theme your blog as.
    I liked your original photography idea quite a lot, and think that the idea is great. You could invite the Photography Club to help with your blog, that would give them something interesting to photograph. Each month you could ask them to take a picture of something that inspires them or something with some sort of "make-you-think" theme. Of course this is just an idea...
    Thanks for reading my obnoxiously long comment, to avoid potential weird situations, i was trying to sign off as anonymous, but it won't let me post without my username.. Keep up the blogging, maybe someday I'll share my writing with you and we can have a beautiful blog conversation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. “There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.”
    what if you pose a question or theme like this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. JULIE! I never actually responded to you on here, but I did write on your fb wall :] anyway, THANKS!!! I love you and I'm glad you enjoy my nothingness :]

    ReplyDelete