Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fierce. Fails.

Okay so I just watched the Season Premier of GLEEEEE!!! Anyway. It was amazing and I loved it.



However.

It's one of those shows where it just makes you wanna wallow in your own self pity, ya' know? They're just all so talented and stuff and I just wish my life could be like theirs. But also I wish my life was like theirs because, just think, HOW AWESOME WOULD IT BE IF WE COULD BREAK INTO SONG AND NOT BE JUDGED?! I would LOOOOOVE THAT!!! Although I can't sing so people would probably start exploding all around me if I started to but oh well. nbd.

In other news. It's Tuesday. And I still have no idea how to make this blog remotely interesting. That upsets me :[ Not that it really matters because no one ever reads this. Whatevurrr, dawg. Hopefully, someday I'll become famous and then everyday people will see this and realize that they can do whatever they want to! And then rainbows will start spewing from their eye sockets and everything will be perfect.



But whatever. I'm really only saying that because i got distracted by TV and i don't remember what I was talking about and I don't feel like looking...

So I think I'm going to bed now... MAYBE I'll think of a way to spice up this blog of mine... I HOPE SO! :I

No comments:

Post a Comment