Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Picture? Pathetic blog? BOTH IN ONE POST!



Okay. So. I'm so weird with this blog of mine... I come up with idea after idea after idea and, you know what? I'm probably not going to keep up with any of them... It's just that none of them actually keep me entertained enough/ I realize that they sound stupid after I post about them...

Anyway... I decided just to wing it and upload a picture I took a little while ago. I really like it just because it's simple but vivid and all around pretty. Maybe something like this random uploading of my pictures will actually remain a constant thing in this shittay blog.

I want to be famous.
I want to entertain people.
I want to be myself.
I WANT THIS BLOG TO SUCCEED!

I'm trying to think of what else I can do to this post in order to make it longer, productive, and interesting...
I'm asking YOU, the readers (AKA no one) to give me ideas about what to do with this blog! Comment on this post! Do something! ALSO... tell your friends about me! I would love to have a widely read blog. Then we can all be bestest friends and form knitting circles and talk about our grandchildren... what?

Thanks!

2 comments: